Re: [pcgen] Item Sizes

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
      Greeting Travis!

      On the Inventory/Gear tab there is a check-box for "Auto-Resize". Click on that and then reselect the items.

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011

        You may also adjust the size if you right-click - customize the item.

        Cheers,

        On 9/29/2011 1:04 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
        > Greeting Travis!
        >
        > On the Inventory/Gear tab there is a check-box for "Auto-Resize". Click on that and then reselect the items.
        >
        > Maredudd
        >
        > On Sep 29, 2011, at 4:02 PM, travis.chicago wrote:
        >
        >> I noticed when creating a Gnome character for DnD 3.5 that all the items were showing as "M" and assessing those weights thus making the character overloaded with minimal items. Is there a way to set the item list to "S" or shouldn't that have happened when the race of Gnome was selected?

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • travis.chicago
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2011
          Thanks! Both suggestions helped. Although I preferred the damage of the medium weapons ;)

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2011

            Heh, glad it helped. I prefer the damage of the large weapons myself ;) As a side note, if you play
            in Eclipse, you actually can take an ability to do just that. Oh yeah, awesome sauce.

            Cheers,