Item Sizes

  • travis.chicago
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
      I noticed when creating a Gnome character for DnD 3.5 that all the items were showing as "M" and assessing those weights thus making the character overloaded with minimal items. Is there a way to set the item list to "S" or shouldn't that have happened when the race of Gnome was selected?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
        Greeting Travis!

        On the Inventory/Gear tab there is a check-box for "Auto-Resize". Click on that and then reselect the items.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011

          You may also adjust the size if you right-click - customize the item.

          Cheers,

          On 9/29/2011 1:04 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
          > Greeting Travis!
          >
          > On the Inventory/Gear tab there is a check-box for "Auto-Resize". Click on that and then reselect the items.
          >
          > Maredudd
          >
          > On Sep 29, 2011, at 4:02 PM, travis.chicago wrote:
          >
          >> I noticed when creating a Gnome character for DnD 3.5 that all the items were showing as "M" and assessing those weights thus making the character overloaded with minimal items. Is there a way to set the item list to "S" or shouldn't that have happened when the race of Gnome was selected?

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • travis.chicago
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2011
            Thanks! Both suggestions helped. Although I preferred the damage of the medium weapons ;)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 30, 2011

              Heh, glad it helped. I prefer the damage of the large weapons myself ;) As a side note, if you play
              in Eclipse, you actually can take an ability to do just that. Oh yeah, awesome sauce.

              Cheers,