Re: [pcgen] [5.17.8 Pathfinder] Age ability changes

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2011
      So there is no way to have a creature old or very old?

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2011
        Terry,

        Oh certainly there is, but most monkeys don't code things in the Bio for critters mainly used as
        monsters - after all, the bio information is normally found for base races that players can use as PCs.

        Setting up a bio for a non-standard race isn't too hard, and if the info isn't available, then you
        can make it up.

        On 9/29/2011 9:12 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
        > So there is no way to have a creature old or very old?

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2011

          As Andrew points out, that's the issue. There's usually no definition of
          the break points for the various ages for any of the monster races.

          I suppose we could add templates to our PCGen dataset to apply the effects
          of aging assuming they're all standard across races, then the user could
          just pick one and not worry about what the actual age is...

          Barak
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2011
            That is a nice idea, as long asvwe make it clear when it shouldn't be
            applied, e.g. Dragons - K