Charges Displaying on wrong line in Standard.htm (PCGen version 5.16.4)

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2011
      Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...

      In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
      charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
      they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
      a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
      character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
      shows 18 charges.

      Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm

      There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.

      A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg

      The export html sheet is here:
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm

      The pcg file is here:
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg

      PCGen version 5.16.4
      Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
      Using a homebrew dataset as well.
      I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
      and made sure that I am using the latest version of csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

      --
      Matt Harris
      matt_j_harris@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
        Bump

        Andrew Maitland

        On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
        > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
        >

        > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
        > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
        > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
        > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
        > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
        > shows 18 charges.
        >
        > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
        >
        > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
        >
        > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
        > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
        >
        > The export html sheet is here:
        > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
        >
        > The pcg file is here:
        > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
        >
        > PCGen version 5.16.4
        > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
        > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
        > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
        > and made sure that I am using the latest version of csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
          If someone doesn't hit it first I'll look at this when I land back in London
          next Wed (13th) - K

          On 7 October 2011 12:31, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Bump
          >
          > Andrew Maitland
          >

          > On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
          > > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
          > >

          > > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
          > > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
          > > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
          > > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
          > > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
          > > shows 18 charges.
          > >
          > > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
          > >
          > > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
          > >
          > > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
          > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
          > >
          > > The export html sheet is here:
          > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
          > >
          > > The pcg file is here:
          > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
          > >
          > > PCGen version 5.16.4
          > > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
          > > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
          > > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
          > > and made sure that I am using the latest version of
          > csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2011
            Hi Matt,

            Frustratingly I was unable to replicate this :(. Can you raise an JIRA at
            http://jira.pcgen.org under the OS project.

            On 7 October 2011 20:33, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

            > If someone doesn't hit it first I'll look at this when I land back in
            > London next Wed (13th) - K
            >

            > On 7 October 2011 12:31, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Bump
            >>
            >> Andrew Maitland
            >>

            >> On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
            >> > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
            >> >

            >> > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
            >> > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
            >> > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
            >> > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
            >> > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
            >> > shows 18 charges.
            >> >
            >> > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
            >> >
            >> > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
            >> >
            >> > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
            >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
            >> >
            >> > The export html sheet is here:
            >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
            >> >
            >> > The pcg file is here:
            >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
            >> >
            >> > PCGen version 5.16.4
            >> > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
            >> > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
            >> > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
            >> > and made sure that I am using the latest version of
            >> csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

          • Chuck
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
              Please attach a character along with what game modes to the JIRA. If there are any home-brew data with this, please see if getting rid of those fix the problem. If I can reproduce this, then I can fix it.

              Thanks,

              Chuck
              OS Chimp