Leadership Score Question

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2011
      Greetings Folks!

      I've noted the Leadership feat includes a VFEAT tag to apply the Leadership Score feat which simply allows the application of a temporary Leadership Score bonus. Does out OS have a Leadership Block and if so how do we activate it?

      Maredudd
    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
        The full PDF OS has a Leadership Block. I think it's triggered when you have the Leadership ability. Give it a try.

        Chuck