Re: [pcgen] Adding weapons...

  • sigurdrisolfsson@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
      Ignore the feat thing, problem solved on that front.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
        Hi,

        You can simply modify an existing item similar to the item you'd like using the in-built item
        customizer.

        The method the Data folks use is entering it by hand in the data set. You can do the same using the
        starter Data Set, a text editor and a little help from reading the documentation.

        Either method will work.

        Now, your next question, you can add firearms as a valid choice in the Exotic Weapon Proficiency,
        but you'll need to add the Firearms into the proficiency lst file and use TYPE:Exotic to make it
        valid. That would be done by hand, I do not know if you can do that in the in-built customizer.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
          Just made a whole new proficincy, and I'll modify crossbows into guns for
          the time being... I can make this work until the UC add on makes its way
          onto pcgen