Re: [pcgen] New to PCGen

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 3, 2011
      Hi ,

      On 4/09/2011 8:12 AM Otter wrote
      > How do you add things like making a weapon +1 thru +5, making it cold iron,
      > silver, adamantite, etc?
      You need to create a custom item for those. In the gear tab, right click
      on a base item (e.g. scale mail) select "Create Custom Item" and a
      dialog will appear allowing you to add enhancements, change the base
      material, override the default name, weight, cost etc.

      Cheers,
      James.
    • seanmcgreevey
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2016

        I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm trying to add an Archetype from the Inner Sea Magic Campaign Setting. In the Sources under Paizo Publishing, I see Inner See Primer and Inner Sea World Guide only. Am I missing something? If not, is there a way to request adding this Campaign source?

        Or, I want to add the Tattooed Sorcerer to my character. Perhaps there's another way to accomplish this?

        Sean

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 3, 2016
          Hi,

          Inner Sea Magic already exists in pcgen version 6.06.00.

          Grab the download here:

          Sourceforge:

          https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Stable/6.06.00/

          Github: