Re: [pcgen] Re: Data Set for Valar Publishing Book of Erotic Fantasy

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 30, 2011
      It's not an official set that we support/release. Homebrewers can follow the
      instructions under http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Old_Datasets to upgrade
      older sets, mind you 5.8 is certainly getting back in time....

      On 30 August 2011 17:49, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi,
      >
      > Yeah, this looks to be circa 5.8 PCGen.
      >
      > I'll see if we can't get this updated to 5.16 standards.
      >
      > On 8/30/2011 5:32 AM, darkon_turas wrote:
      > > I already made this dataset, although I have not been using any of the
      > newer PCGens. You can find it here:
      > http://darkonnia.com/downloadcategory.php?category=pcgen
      > >
      > > Feel free to update it, but make sure that credit for its creation
      > continues to go to me.
      > >

      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > Related Lists
      > > PCGen's Online Docs:
      > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
      > >
      > > PCGen List File Help:
      > >
      > > PCGen Experimental:
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Sir Cerbaill MacGallta
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 30, 2011
        lol...I know you did. It is your set that is giving me fits. No worries though I am gonna try in manage as I know squat about coding.