[doc] request: List File Tag Index bookmarkable

  • Arjan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27 11:44 PM
      Is it possible to change the setup of the HTML docs is suvh a way that the List File Tag Index is bookmarkable? I use it a lot (open it standard when editing lst files) but I have to dig through the whole menu first every time.

      Thanx
      Arjan
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27 11:53 PM
        Hi Arjan,

        Not at this time.

        Maredudd
        Doc 2nd

        On Aug 28, 2011, at 2:44 AM, Arjan wrote:

        > Is it possible to change the setup of the HTML docs is suvh a way that the List File Tag Index is bookmarkable? I use it a lot (open it standard when editing lst files) but I have to dig through the whole menu first every time.
        >
        > Thanx
        > Arjan
      • Arjan
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28 1:25 AM
          Shall I post a FR on JIRA or is this on a roadmap somewhere?

          > Hi Arjan,
          >
          > Not at this time.
          >
          > Maredudd
          > Doc 2nd
          >
          > On Aug 28, 2011, at 2:44 AM, Arjan wrote:
          >
          > > Is it possible to change the setup of the HTML docs is suvh a way that the List File Tag Index is bookmarkable? I use it a lot (open it standard when editing lst files) but I have to dig through the whole menu first every time.
          > >
          > > Thanx
          > > Arjan

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28 3:06 AM
            A DOC JIRA would be appropriate - thanks! K

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28 7:12 AM

              The Answer is No, but there is a workaround - Each Tag and Link is bookmarkable, you need to right
              click on it and save the location. Then you can enter it in the web address bar and bookmark it.

              I've used this method to help people reference the correct section.

              Cheers,