Re: UI / Feats tab

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 4:48 PM
      Additional, the 'expand' triangle symbol next to the 'Default Set' on the equipment list is squashed virtually out of sight to the left of the pane(but still clickable), once expanded other containers such as backpacks clearly show the triangle as they are indented in ok.

      Same for feats (when displayed by SOURCE/NAME), and probably others, again this is 5.17.7, Nimbus L&F on Win XP @ 1280x1024

      Cheers