Trying to adjust skill points for bonus points from DM

  • hgdf97hebeiu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 11:32 PM
      My DM has awarded me and several others with bonus skill points in specific skills through gameplay. Some of these are custom knowledges. How do I add these to a pathfinder campaign?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 6:09 AM
        Hi Folks!

        On Aug 7, 2011, at 2:32 AM, hgdf97hebeiu wrote:

        > My DM has awarded me and several others with bonus skill points in specific skills through gameplay. Some of these are custom knowledges. How do I add these to a pathfinder campaign?

        One approach is to use the built in LST Editors to add the custom skills. You wili find these under the "Tools" menu. Take a look at the docs, found on the "Help" menu, for a basic description of how to use the LST Editors., including the Skill Editor.

        The other approach, the pone that I and most PCGen Team LST monkeys use, is to build our own data set, starting with the "my_dataset" data set template. This can be found in the "data/homebrew/my_dataset folder. The LST files are straight text files and the my_dataset files can be edited by any text editor. (I use BBEdit on the Mac) You will find lots of help on the PCGenListFileHelp group on Yahoo! (link at the bottom of this message.)

        Maredudd