Re: [pcgen] 5.17.8 and Pathfinder Legends of Fire

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2011
      On 05/08/2011 21:41, Eric C Smith wrote:
      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > Yeah, I figured that out late last night while reviewing the issue but there has to be something else going on because it is coded to work with the APG. (See the note below)
      >
      > I've tested it on 5.17.8 and it works as expected . . .
      >
      > Maredudd

      I think I have found something... in the PCC, it lists

      # Imported 35e data files
      DEITY:@/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/legacy_of_fire/legacy_of_fire_players_guide/lofpg_deities.lst|(INCLUDE:Besmara|Sivanah)
      EQUIPMENT:@/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/legacy_of_fire/legacy_of_fire_players_guide/lofpg_equipment.lst
      SHIELDPROF:@/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/legacy_of_fire/legacy_of_fire_players_guide/lofpg_prof_shield.lst
      WEAPONPROF:@/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/legacy_of_fire/legacy_of_fire_players_guide/lofpg_prof_weapon.lst
      TEMPLATE:@/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/legacy_of_fire/legacy_of_fire_players_guide/lofpg_templates.lst

      but I don't install the d20ogl data - why would I bother? I only use
      Pathfinder!

      There's nothing to indicate, while installing, that the out-dated
      D20/3.5 codes are needed for anything new...

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • pshipley@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2011
        Yes, several of the conversions depend on the original dataset and don't repeat the data that works - they only provide fixes to stuff that needs changing. I followed that convention when I did this one.

        So - to fix you need to grab the d20ogl version because the Pathfinder conversion depends on it.

        Cheers

        Paul