Re: [pcgen] 5.17.8 pathfinder first impressions

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      On 02/08/2011 22:57, Andrew wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Odd, as I don't think much in the way of code work was done. Mainly just a bunch of set updates
      > across the board.
      >
      > Perhaps we can get some captures set up to see where the memory slow down is happening. [Definitely
      > makes me hope the UI will be finished soon, it's WAY Fast!]
      >
      > Tom showed me a trick to do the capture but you need a command prompt window open. I think you run
      > pcgen from the command prompt and then when you have a slow down, you hit CTRL Break, or just break,
      > I can't remember. It should paste a bunch of code stuff. This the coders can look at and fix the
      > code with.

      so it does!

      OK I have created a JIRA for this, and attached to it ZIP files with

      * the characters
      * (but not their image files - dunno if you need their portraits too?)
      * the small homebrew they use - just deities and languages
      * the text output captured from ^Break repeatedly while running slowly

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"