Chair Monkey is unleashing the Ninja Monkeys - there will be traffic!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      Apologies for the x-post, but I thought I'd warn you all that I've found a
      day or two of time to go over the ~150 open threads I have on PCGen (things
      I think have't been resolved). So the Ninja Monkeys are being let out of
      their demonic tree habitat.

      I'll be chasing up on these threads over the next few days. I'll do my best
      to double check (JIRA etc) that I'm not chasing up items that are actually
      complete and also spread it out over about a week, but there will be a fair
      amount of traffic :-).

      For volunteers - yes this is unfortunately the Ninja Monkey equivalent of
      the Seagull Manager, but please take it as an exercise for me to catch up
      with a project that I've been neglecting far too long as opposed to me
      trying to crush helpless volunteers under the Ninja Monkey boot heel!

      Karianna
      "You didn't really think I'd been killed by those pesky Paladins did you?"