Output Sheets

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2, 2011
      I just took a std PF Rakshasa and added a couple of levels of cleric on it (worshiping Asmodeus of course). And allocated the spells and equipment and I'm making a print off of each output sheet.

      I have to say we have some pretty freaking cool output, I especially like the Laptop and the Spellbook ones. :)

      Paul
      PR Silverback
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2011
        Hmm, just noticed that the domain powers for Trickery and Law aren't printing out anyone confirm this?

        pcgen 5.17.7
        Pathfinder, APG, Bestiary loaded

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > I just took a std PF Rakshasa and added a couple of levels of cleric on it (worshiping Asmodeus of course). And allocated the spells and equipment and I'm making a print off of each output sheet.
        >
        > I have to say we have some pretty freaking cool output, I especially like the Laptop and the Spellbook ones. :)
        >
        > Paul
        > PR Silverback

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 16, 2011
          Hi Paul,

          Can you raise a JIRA for this in the DATA project please.

          On 3 August 2011 03:33, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hmm, just noticed that the domain powers for Trickery and Law aren't
          > printing out anyone confirm this?
          >
          > pcgen 5.17.7
          > Pathfinder, APG, Bestiary loaded
          >

          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just took a std PF Rakshasa and added a couple of levels of cleric on
          > it (worshiping Asmodeus of course). And allocated the spells and equipment
          > and I'm making a print off of each output sheet.
          > >
          > > I have to say we have some pretty freaking cool output, I especially like
          > the Laptop and the Spellbook ones. :)
          > >
          > > Paul
          > > PR Silverback

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 16, 2011
            Oops! I meant the Output Sheet project

            On 16 September 2011 22:02, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>wrote:

            > Hi Paul,
            >
            > Can you raise a JIRA for this in the DATA project please.

            > On 3 August 2011 03:33, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Hmm, just noticed that the domain powers for Trickery and Law aren't
            >> printing out anyone confirm this?
            >>
            >> pcgen 5.17.7
            >> Pathfinder, APG, Bestiary loaded
            >>

            >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:
            >> >
            >> > I just took a std PF Rakshasa and added a couple of levels of cleric on
            >> it (worshiping Asmodeus of course). And allocated the spells and equipment
            >> and I'm making a print off of each output sheet.
            >> >
            >> > I have to say we have some pretty freaking cool output, I especially
            >> like the Laptop and the Spellbook ones. :)
            >> >
            >> > Paul
            >> > PR Silverback

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 16, 2011
              http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/OS-146

              I also attached the Rakshasa that I noticed with it with and a sample of the pdf and html output sheets.