Re: Allow newer sources ... preference

  • distant_scholar
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      They're the two sections of Psionics Expanded that have been released so far. They require Psionics Unleashed. I think the publisher (Dreamscarred Press) is on our 'OK' list. I've sent an earlier version of Psionics Unleashed to be vetted for inclusion, but I haven't heard anything about it.

      I'll e-mail the files, just to be on the safe side.

      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > Which 3rd party sources?
      >
      > If we have permission from the sources' publishers there is no reason we can't add them to our collection and u/ling then=m to this group list would be fine.
      >
      > If we don't have permission, there is the possibility that we can seek out such permission, but you should probably email them directly to Stefan . . .
      >
      > Maredudd
      >
      > On Aug 1, 2011, at 12:32 PM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
      >
      > > It might be that your datasets don't include a SOURCEDATE tag in their
      > > PCC files, and PCGen cannot decide which set is the most recent one. Try
      > > adding these tags in the form like SOURCEDATE:2011-08 (for August 2011).
      > > If this doesn't make the message go away, you can either upload the
      > > (preferably zipped) datasets to the file area of this yahoo group, or
      > > mail them directly to me at this address, I will see what I can do.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Stefan.
      > >
      > > On 01.08.2011 14:15, distant_scholar wrote:
      > > > I'm using 5.17.6, and they're self-made data sets for a couple of
      > > > third-party Pathfinder supplements. Let me know how to best send
      > > > them to you, and I will.
      > > >
      > > > (The supplements are Psionics Expanded: Mind over Body, and Psionics
      > > > Expanded: Find the Mark, if anyone is interested.)
      > > >
      > > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@>

      > > > ------------------------------------
      > > >
      > > > Related Lists PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > > > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/ PCGen's Roadmap:
      > > > http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap PCGen's alpha build:
      > > > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php PCGen's Online Docs:
      > > > http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html PCGen's Backup
      > > > Autobuilds and Docs:
      > > > http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
      > > >
      > > > PCGen List File Help:
      > > > in creating new homebrew or official list files)
      > > >
      > > > PCGen Experimental:
      > > > official data source development) Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
        Hi Distant!

        I found Unleashed and Untapped in the system but they haven't been worked since they were added. I also checked and we do have open permissions from Dreamscarred press so you can u/l the sets to the group. It might be better though to u/l them to the appropriate folder at pcgen_exerimental.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
          I didn't do anything with the old 3.x Untapped Potential book.

          Which version of "Unleashed" did you use that "[hadn't] been worked"?

          Regardless, I've put my current versions up in experimental.