Alternate materials on (custom) items [bug]

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011
      First, I tried shuriken -- I could right-click & get cold iron shuriken and cost correctly doubled. But SILVER shuriken -- cost is a large negative number - what a nice shopkeeper - except I think I'd be arrested by the Society as soon as I left the store... BTW, Silver arrows no problem, cost extra +2g per arrow.

      Then I checked brass knuckles, as the only reason I can see for a monk to use brass knuckles is if they are really cold iron or silver. Neither material was available on the customize panel.

      this is 5164 with pathfinder ooc 6 (Core+APG).
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
        Hi all,

        This seems to be possibly related to http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-285

        Is there someone who could the Silver shuriken issue and brass knuckles on
        5.16.4 and 5.17.8 with the latest OOC (7)?

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2011
          I thought ooc7 could only be applied to 5164?

          The materials are still missing on 5164+ooc7 brass knuckles. I believe the cost of a custom silver shuriken is still wrong, but I have already overridden it so my monk could buy one for 2.2 gold.

          In 5178, The cost of a custom silver shuriken is a negative -847.8, and the materials are still missing on the brass knuckles.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2011
            Hi all,

            I thought ooc7 could only be applied to 5164?

            I think you're right actually.

            > The materials are still missing on 5164+ooc7 brass knuckles. I believe the
            > cost of a custom silver shuriken is still wrong, but I have already
            > overridden it so my monk could buy one for 2.2 gold.
            >
            > In 5178, The cost of a custom silver shuriken is a negative -847.8, and the
            > materials are still missing on the brass knuckles.

            OK, I've raised http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-462 to cover these.

            Thanks!