Re: Linguistics skill

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
      I did try to add the additional language from the main page, it would not allow it there either.

      OK, I experimented with adding a 2nd rank to Linguistics and then it let me select two languages, which is correct. I could then remove one rank, and one language, and it appears to be happy.

      Yep, there is a bug, but there is a work around.

      Thanks!