Re: 5164_paizo_pathfinder_alpha_update_06.pcz

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2011
      Thank you, Andrew.
      Too late, I blew it away. Also in hindsight, I think it may have been "affected" by 5178 -- I can drive myself crazy fiddling with multiple versions at the same time. So I have taken to adding the version number at the end of the name to keep the characters straight.

      Turns out the one with the 5164 in the name did work correctly, which saved me a re-create.

      I really appreciate all the work y'all are doing!