Re: [pcgen] Two PCGen Polls for Mac Users (Please Respond)

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2011
      Hi Folks!

      This is a followup to an earlier message, first to thanks those folks that have already responded to the pools, and second to ask the PCGen for Mac users that have not already responded to please consider doing so. For those PCGen users that do not have a Groups@Yahoo! account, feel free to email me, at maredudd AT blackroot DOT org, the answers to the two following questions:

      1) What Macintosh hardware do you use PCGen on? (64-bit Intel Mac, 32-bit Intel Mac, PPC Mac)
      2) Which Mac OS do you use on your PCGen machine? (OS X 10.6.x, OS X 10.5.x, OS X 10.4.x )

      Remember, if you've already responded to the online poll, you do not need to respond to me directly.

      Thank You for your time!

      Eric Smith/Maredudd
      64-bit Intel Mac, OS X 10.6.8