Re: [pcgen] Re: Alchemist's Extra Discovery

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
      Hi Folks!

      I just checked v5.17.7 and I don't see a bomb yet there is a Bomb included in the Ranged Weapon file in the repository so maybe its been added since the last alpha release. If that is the case then the next release, 5.17.8 and OOC 7, will include it.

      As for the Formula Book, thats an easy add. It does duplicate the wizard's spellbook and should look like this:

      Formula Book (Alchemist's/Blank)
      TYPE:Goods.Tools.Spellbook
      NUMPAGES:100
      PAGEUSAGE:max(SPELLLEVEL,1)
      COST:15
      WT:3
      SOURCEPAGE:Custom

      I just noticed that we don't have a LST Editor for equipment . . . (I don't use the editors usually)

      We'll have to see about adding this to a PCGen set.

      Maredudd