New race help

  • Krush
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
      I'm trying to make a Spinigon Monk. My friend Dave and I have been
      playing with a .pcc and .lst file to generate the Spinigon. Some
      things are working, however I can only see dagger and unarmed strike
      when I choose the Weapon Finesse Feat. Also it's not adding my BAB of
      +4 for being a Spinigon to my Monk UAB. Any help will be appreciated.

      This is the .lst we've been playing with:

      Spinagon -2 2 0 -2 2 0
      Rogue 0 0 TYPE:Outsider, Evil, Lawful SIZE:S
      HITDICE:8,3 MOVE:Walk,20,Fly,120 AC:15 BAB:4
      NATURALATTACKS:Talon,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Piercing.Slashing,1,1d4|Spik
      e,Weapon.Natural.Ranged.Piercing.Slashing.Bludgeoning,2,1d4
      SAVES:4,5,5 SKILL:Diplomacy=7=Hide=8=Listen=7=Spot=7
      VFEAT:Point Blank Shot LANGAUTO:Infernal,Celestial,Draconic CR:4
      SR:18 LEVELADJUSTMENT:4 REACH:5
      SA:Immune to fire and poison, cold and acid resistance=20, Telepathy
      (Su) within 100 feet VISION:Dark TYPE:PC
    • Eric Statz
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Krush" <Azharen@M...> wrote:
        > I'm trying to make a Spinigon Monk. My friend Dave and I have been
        > playing with a .pcc and .lst file to generate the Spinigon. Some
        > things are working, however I can only see dagger and unarmed
        strike
        > when I choose the Weapon Finesse Feat. Also it's not adding my BAB
        of
        > +4 for being a Spinigon to my Monk UAB. Any help will be
        appreciated.

        > This is the .lst we've been playing with:
        >
        > Spinagon -2 2 0 -2 2 0
        > Rogue 0 0 TYPE:Outsider, Evil, Lawful SIZE:S
        > HITDICE:8,3 MOVE:Walk,20,Fly,120 AC:15 BAB:4

        NATURALATTACKS:Talon,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Piercing.Slashing,1,1d4|Spik
        > e,Weapon.Natural.Ranged.Piercing.Slashing.Bludgeoning,2,1d4
        > SAVES:4,5,5 SKILL:Diplomacy=7=Hide=8=Listen=7=Spot=7
        > VFEAT:Point Blank Shot LANGAUTO:Infernal,Celestial,Draconic
        CR:4
        > SR:18 LEVELADJUSTMENT:4 REACH:5
        > SA:Immune to fire and poison, cold and acid resistance=20,
        Telepathy
        > (Su) within 100 feet VISION:Dark TYPE:PC

        Well the problem your having probably is because you didn't add Talon
        and Spike to any WeaponProf.lst files. You need to add entries like:

        Talon TYPE:Natural
        Spike TYPE:Natural

        -Eric
      • Azharen@MindSpring.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
          Did that. Added them both to the weaponprof.lst in mm but that didn't
          help. Any other ideas as to what it might be?

          Krush

          > Talon TYPE:Natural
          > Spike TYPE:Natural
          >
          > -Eric
        • Eric Statz
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
            --- In pcgen@y..., Azharen@M... wrote:
            > Did that. Added them both to the weaponprof.lst in mm but that
            didn't
            > help. Any other ideas as to what it might be?
            >
            > Krush
            >

            > > Talon TYPE:Natural
            > > Spike TYPE:Natural
            > >
            > > -Eric

            Try removing the TYPE:PC tag from the race, TYPE has been redone to
            something else.

            I did that, and it works just fine for me. Just as a side note,
            Natural attacks aren't particularly compatible with unarmed strikes,
            The unarmed attack code/routines don't check on/pay attention to your
            natural weaponry.

            -Eric
          • Gary
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001