Re: [pcgen] The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play - Factions and Traits

  • Sigurdr Isolfsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011
      Wonderful, now how do I install it?

      --
      "Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and
      stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad

    • rexhammerforge
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2011
        Create a folder in your pcgen/data directory and put the files in it. The entry should show up in PCGen.

        Kizan AKA Rex Hammerforge.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Sigurdr Isolfsson <sigurdrisolfsson@...> wrote:

        > Wonderful, now how do I install it?
        >
        > On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:03 PM, rexhammerforge <yahoo6@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I coded up the factions and traits for Pathfinder Society Organized play.
        > > It's my first shot at this so take that for what it's worth. Works fine with
        > > v5.16.4. Must use Core Rules and APG or Web Traits sources.
        > >
        > > File can be found in the Homebrew section.

        > > Hope you like,
        > >
        > > Kizan AKA Rex Hammerforge
        > >

        > --
        > "Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and
        > stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad
        > exultation of battle when the blue blades flash flame and crimson, and I am
        > content." Conan, Queen of the Black Coasts, by R.E. Howard

      • doug
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2012
          Kizan,

          Have you updated this for GtPSOP 4.0 with its new factions?

          - doug