The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play - Factions and Traits

  • rexhammerforge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011
      I coded up the factions and traits for Pathfinder Society Organized play. It's my first shot at this so take that for what it's worth. Works fine with v5.16.4. Must use Core Rules and APG or Web Traits sources.

      File can be found in the Homebrew section.

      Hope you like,

      Kizan AKA Rex Hammerforge
    • Sigurdr Isolfsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011
        Wonderful, now how do I install it?

        --
        "Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and
        stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad

      • rexhammerforge
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2011
          Create a folder in your pcgen/data directory and put the files in it. The entry should show up in PCGen.

          Kizan AKA Rex Hammerforge.

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Sigurdr Isolfsson <sigurdrisolfsson@...> wrote:

          > Wonderful, now how do I install it?
          >
          > On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:03 PM, rexhammerforge <yahoo6@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I coded up the factions and traits for Pathfinder Society Organized play.
          > > It's my first shot at this so take that for what it's worth. Works fine with
          > > v5.16.4. Must use Core Rules and APG or Web Traits sources.
          > >
          > > File can be found in the Homebrew section.

          > > Hope you like,
          > >
          > > Kizan AKA Rex Hammerforge
          > >

          > --
          > "Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and
          > stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad
          > exultation of battle when the blue blades flash flame and crimson, and I am
          > content." Conan, Queen of the Black Coasts, by R.E. Howard

        • doug
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2012
            Kizan,

            Have you updated this for GtPSOP 4.0 with its new factions?

            - doug