Comments Request: Poll/Survey Change

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2011
      Hi all,

      We are considering making a change to the way we send out polls.

      At the moment, polls are created in YahooGroups, and as such, a Yahoo
      account is required to take part in the poll. We are aware that some
      people may not have Yahoo accounts, and just sign up to the list using
      their e-mail address.

      We are considering moving to an external system to create
      polls/surveys, such as Survey Monkey or a similar site. This will
      allow us to gather responses from everyone as a Yahoo login will not
      be required. Just click on the link and answer the questions.

      Polls can be conducted securely, and you do not have to give your
      e-mail address or any other personal details if you do not wish it.

      Please let us know how you feel about the way polls are currently
      conducted as well as our proposed change.

      Regards,

      Anestis
      Web 2nd

      --