Re: Error PC Gen 5.17.7

  • distant_scholar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2011
      The program is set up to allow "legal" choices, not necessarily "smart" choices. I bet one could give a character Weapon Specialization (Net) for all the good it would do.

      The Metamagic TYPE just means the feat counts as a Metamagic feat (for prerequisite purposes). The Wizard TYPE just means the feat can be taken as a Wizard Bonus Feat. Neither is a restriction on who can take it.

      As far as the Fighter/Wizard goes, I can imagine someone planning a Fighter/Wizard starting with Fighter and wanting to take (say) Still Spell as the 1st-level feat, before any spellcasting is available. The rules don't stop it.