temporary xml fiole

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Where can one grab the file that is generated when you output a pdf? I mean
      the base.xml file but populated with the character info...

      Barak
    • Susan Dittmar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Quoting Barak (barak@...):
        > Where can one grab the file that is generated when you output a pdf? I mean
        > the base.xml file but populated with the character info...

        I do not know if that's saved anywhere, but you can have PCGen generate it
        (unix-version here, but from Windows command line it's similar):

        pcgen.sh -Dpcgen.templatefile=outputsheets/base.xml -Dpcgen.inputfile=path-to-char.pcg -Dpcgen.outputfile=path-to-char.xml

        All those paths are relative to PCGen's folder.

        Hope that helps,

        Susan
      • Chuck
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2011
          On Windows it's saved to your "temporary" folder. It gets deleted when you close PCGen. But you can open it or copy it while PCGen is open. I do that all the time for debugging.

          Chuck