Giving Uncanny Dodge as Domain ability?

  • girlingoldboots
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      I've just started playing around with PCGen, and I've been trying to get my character's custom domain to work. It's a converted 2nd Ed dealy, that gives Uncanny Dodge (as the Barbarian special ability). Is there any any way to do this?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 8:38 AM

        Sorry, my spam box held this in limbo.

        Yes, you can make the ability/domain/feat grant the Uncanny Dodge. To get how, you should direct
        your question over on the PCGen List File Help Yahoo list (In the footer).

        CHeers,