Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen Documentation Team Seeks Doc Monkey for pilot XML Project

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2011
      Hi Gamma,

      The docs can be accessed through PCGen by clicking the Help/Documentation lenu item on the upper right-hand corner of the PCGen window. The docs are sefl-contained within the PCGen application though so you have to hit the online docs to get the latest version.

      I hope to one day be able to include a self-contained doc file but as of right now the docs are not suitable for that without LOTS of DTP work. The XML Conversion and DTP Initiative are intended to help in this area.

      Maredudd
      Doc 2nd