Concerning PC 5164 and Updates?

  • poopsywhoopsy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
      Does PC 5164 comes with all the stable updates already incorporated in it or do I have to download and upload all 6 stable updates for it one at a time?
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
        Hi Folks!

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "poopsywhoopsy" <jetjaguar1981@...> wrote:

        > Does PC 5164 comes with all the stable updates already incorporated in it or do I have to download and upload all 6 stable updates for it one at a time?

        PCGen 5.16.4 does not come with the OOC updates installed but you only need to install update 06. That is the latest and contains all fixes up to that update.

        Maredudd