Re: PCGen at GenCon

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2011
      For some reason my mail box was corrupted and I seem to have lost some of my emails. :(

      These are the people that I could find that was volunteering to work some time in the booth.

      T W (kaudrim), Jonathan Thompson (& maybe a friend) & Doug Limmer

      Is there anyone else that wanted to donate an hour or two and I missed?

      Also we are still accepting donations to cover the costs of the booth and related incidentals. So far we have covered about 1/2 of the costs.