Alter self templates

  • oddass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2011
      I saw on http://www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/tabpages/players/inventory/inventorytempbonus.html they have a basic template for the alter self spell for a Troglodyte. Does anyone know where you could get a full lst file for all the alter self possibilities for the SRD?

      odd
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2011
        Hi there,

        I took a quick look and could not find a definite list - if this is required
        to support a feature, please raise a JIRA ticket in the DATA project.