Re: Re: [pcgen] New Update causing problems for all my old characters.

  • sigurdrisolfsson@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
      Okay, for once I get to use "I just should have played with it some more"
      as a defense. I got everything to work finally by loading the Pathfinder
      for Game Masters, than adding the APG through the advance screen... not
      sure if it's a fix or not but it's a work around. It looks like most of the
      Thanks for the quick responses though, now I'm going to go get back to work
      on my next adventure! Thanks for the excellent program!!!