Complete Eldritch doesnt work

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
      Greetings,
      Just got a load of errors trying to load the Complete Book of Eldritch Might (Malhavoc Press), using 5.17.7 and just the RSRD (basics), looks like the data hasnt been updated to the new standards?

      It is an alpha dataset though...

      STERROR Error: Count not get Reference for CONDEXSTR in PCSTAT
      LSTERROR Failed in parsing subtoken: PCSTAT of CONDEXSTR
      LSTERROR Illegal CHOOSE subtoken 'PCSTAT' 'CONDEXSTR' for Ritual of Potency (Arcane Puissance)
      LSTERROR Failed in parsing subtoken: STAT of INT|WIS|CHA
      LSTERROR Illegal CHOOSE subtoken 'STAT' 'INT|WIS|CHA' for Ritual of Potency (Arcane Puissance)
      LSTERROR CHOOSE:RACE not compatible
      LSTERROR Illegal Token 'CHOOSE' 'STAT|INT|WIS|CHA' for pcgen.core.Ability Ritual of Potency (Arcane Puissance)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Elemental Energies which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Enemy Bane which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Holy/Unholy which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Lawful/Chaotic which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Resistant which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Spellripper which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      LSTWARN Found Ability Category FEAT with KEY: Lace Spell: Unravel which contains a colon (prohibited character in a key)
      SEVERE Unconstructed Reference: ClassSpellList Assassin
      SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_spells.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.spell.ClassesToken]
      SEVERE Unconstructed Reference: ClassSpellList Blackguard
      SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_spells.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.spell.ClassesToken]
      SEVERE Unconstructed Reference: WeaponProf Longbow (Composite)
      SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_classes.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.pcclass.WeaponbonusToken]
      SEVERE Unconstructed Reference: WeaponProf Shortbow (Composite)
      SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_classes.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.pcclass.WeaponbonusToken]
      SEVERE Invalid use of MULT:YES Ability Martial Weapon Proficiency where a target [parens] is required
      SEVERE PLEASE TAKE NOTE: If usage locations are reported, not all usages are necessary illegal (at least one is)
      SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_classes.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.auto.FeatToken]
      SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_abilities_class_base.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.ServesAsToken]
      SEVERE Ability (FEAT) Ritual of Potency (Arcane Puissance) had MULT:YES but no CHOOSE
      All Done
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
        Hi,

        Assassin & Blackguard would require the advanced set, those are Prestige Classes. The other stuff
        has merit.

        Trackered:

        Clean up Complete Eldritch <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-303>

        On 6/14/2011 5:39 AM, FerretDave wrote:
> [...]
        > SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_classes.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.pcclass.WeaponbonusToken]
        > SEVERE Invalid use of MULT:YES Ability Martial Weapon Proficiency where a target [parens] is required
        > SEVERE PLEASE TAKE NOTE: If usage locations are reported, not all usages are necessary illegal (at least one is)
        > SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_classes.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.auto.FeatToken]
        > SEVERE Was used in file:/D:/utils/PCGen/PCGen5177/data/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_abilities_class_base.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.ServesAsToken]
        > SEVERE Ability (FEAT) Ritual of Potency (Arcane Puissance) had MULT:YES but no CHOOSE

      • FerretDave
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
          Thanks,
          Looks like I can use the Monty Cook Bard currently despite those errors, fortunately.

          Cheers
          Dave