Re: [pcgen] Re: Enabling Campaign Traits from APG

    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 8, 2011

      Organized Play? Who did the data review? Did I miss a tracker?

      I must really be out of it.

    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 8, 2011
        You really are out it, you reviewed it and said it was good to go except it
        needed
        an OGL review. James uploaded the info for the OGL review. About 2 weeks
        ago.

        You did say it had spurious spaces at the start of the DESC tags, but you'd
        removed those.

        I'm not sure it ever got a JIRA. Someone asked for it, I mentioned that I'd
        entered
        for my own use and you asked me to upload it to the not for distribution
        area.

        andrew

        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 8, 2011
          Yup, I'm really out of it.

          On 6/8/2011 10:23 AM, Andrew Wilson wrote:
          > You really are out it, you reviewed it and said it was good to go except it
          > needed
          > an OGL review. James uploaded the info for the OGL review. About 2 weeks
          > ago.
          >
          > You did say it had spurious spaces at the start of the DESC tags, but you'd
          > removed those.
          >
          > I'm not sure it ever got a JIRA. Someone asked for it, I mentioned that I'd
          > entered
          > for my own use and you asked me to upload it to the not for distribution
          > area.
          >
          > andrew
          >
          > On 8 June 2011 17:49, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> Organized Play? Who did the data review? Did I miss a tracker?
          >>
          >> I must really be out of it.
          >>

          >> On 6/8/2011 5:07 AM, Andrew Wilson wrote:
          >>> I've already done the organised play ones, they've passed data review and
          >>> are
          >>> just waiting for someone to do an OGL review to go live.
          >>> andrew

          >> and
          >> APG

          >> permitting.

          >> is

          >> new

          >> Sample
          >>>>
          >> @data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\advanced_players_guide\pfapg_abilities_traits.lst,

          >>> Related Lists
          >>> PCGen's Online Docs:
          >> http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
          >>> PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
          >>> PCGen List File Help:
          >>>
          >>> PCGen Experimental:
          >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
          >>>

          >> --
          >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          >> ------------------------------------
          >>
          >> Related Lists
          >> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
          >> PCGen's Online Docs:
          >> http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
          >> PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
          >>
          >> PCGen List File Help:

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        • swiftbrook8
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 8, 2011
            If the Pathfinder: Inner Sea Primer (different from the Pathfinder: The Inner Sea World Guide) has been coded up, someone please take credit so that I don't have to duplicate your work. Then, please, the powers that be, please post it.

            -Swiftbrook

            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 8, 2011

              Take a look at jira.pcgen.org

              Look under the newsource project, it lists all authorized source books, and their current status.
              Albeit, those will only be team ones, but if you want an up to date list, that's kept current.

              Stefan was working on a couple of the PF stuff, and even uploaded the work. Anyone not on the pcgen
              team working on sources outside of the list needs to speak up if they want the source on the list,
              otherwise, we can't keep track of the status of non-team sets.

              On 6/8/2011 5:07 PM, swiftbrook8 wrote:
              > If the Pathfinder: Inner Sea Primer (different from the Pathfinder: The Inner Sea World Guide) has been coded up, someone please take credit so that I don't have to duplicate your work. Then, please, the powers that be, please post it.
              >
              > -Swiftbrook
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Cohn" <allen@...> wrote:
              >> I thought both of those have been coded up already....
              >>
              >> Allen
              >>

              >> Re: Enabling Campaign Traits from APG
              >> Posted by: "swiftbrook8" swiftbrook@... swiftbrook8
              >> Wed Jun 8, 2011 3:51 am (PDT)
              >>

              >> Andrew,
              >>
              >> Hope you're feeling better. David (Papa.DRB) dug through the problem and
              >> provided the answer. Change SampleCampaignTrait to CampaignTrait in the APG
              >> trait file.
              >>
              >> School's almost out and I'm going to try (try) to type of the traits for
              >> Pathfinder Society Organized Play and/or Inner Sea Primer time permitting.
              >>
              >> Thanks!
              >>
              >> -Swiftbrook

              > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

            • Niilo
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 9, 2011
                That's exactly what I needed. Thanks, David!

                And, thanks, Swiftbrook, for clarifying the problem in my absence.

                Cheers,

                - Niilo