Re: [pcgen] 5.17.6 - pathfinder - bastard sword as a favored weapon for clerics

  • Ragabash Moon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      Hmmm... you know, I never thought of that in all the years I've played D&D. I
      see your point, and agree with you, though i'd be interested to find out the
      semi-official ruling from, in this case, Paizo. You see, I'm a bit of a rules
      lawyer heh. I have no problem with house rules, I just like to clarify the RAW,
      then changes are ok with me (usually... 99.5% of the time).

      Ok, here is a link to a thread I made asking about this on Paizo's forums.

      http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/rules/deitysFavoredWeaponMartialAndOrExotic&page=1#1