Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] game modes

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011

      Yes these are just bundles of commonly used sets of data. They are
      mainly for use in the basic source selection page. If you are in
      advanced we assume you are intending to select your own combo :) e.g.
      you could always load the APG with the GMs set.

      BTW: The GM set predates the APG hence why it does not include it.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 7/06/2011 7:52 AM Saxum Caribetum wrote