Re: [pcgen] Fresh install 5.17.7 + OOC 6 (PFAPG) SEVERE Error: No Language objects were loaded but were referred to in the data

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
      Hi Cameron,

      I had that recently and it turned out to be corrupt settings. There are
      two ways to fix this:
      1. Update the locations in preferences to point to the right folders and
      restart PCGen; or
      2. Stop PCGen, rename the .C:\Document and
      Settings\username\.pcgen\options.ini to something different
      (e.g.options.ini-old ) and then restart PCGen.

      In the second case PCGen will automatically set the locations to the
      default spots and it should work.

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

      On 7/06/2011 1:39 AM Cameron Bowman wrote