Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 6 Released!

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011

      On 6/5/2011 7:52 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:
      > Hi Folks!Andrew wrote:
      >
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> 5.17.7 is stable enough that I use it for every day gaming. Look at the release notes, it says what
      >> all is included.
      >>
      >> It also includes several OS improvements..
      >>
      >> OOC is just pure data last I checked. I could be wrong, I didn't look at what Eric threw in it.
      > I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.

      Nice! Well, there ya go. A Few extra Pathfinder updates since the release AND the nice revamped OS
      Sheets - PDF only though. For those using the htm, not much action going on.
      >> Spells are revamps - Concentration now displays, Skills have a nicer look. Stat block has several
      >> improvements.
      >>
      >> Check it out and compare.
      >>
      >> Cheers,

      >>> I'm running 5.17.6
      >>>
      >>> is it better to install OOC6 or 5.17.7 (ie how stable is 5.17.7?)
      >>>
      >> --
      >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011
        On 05/06/2011 17:35, Andrew wrote:
        > Hi,
        >

        > On 6/5/2011 7:52 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:
        >> Hi Folks!Andrew wrote:
        >>
        >>> Hi,
        >>>
        >>> 5.17.7 is stable enough that I use it for every day gaming. Look at the release notes, it says what
        >>> all is included.
        >>>
        >>> It also includes several OS improvements..
        >>>
        >>> OOC is just pure data last I checked. I could be wrong, I didn't look at what Eric threw in it.
        >> I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.
        > Nice! Well, there ya go. A Few extra Pathfinder updates since the release AND the nice revamped OS
        > Sheets - PDF only though. For those using the htm, not much action going on.

        so... best combination is?

        5.17.7 executable + OOC6 data ? (to get those OS and Pathfinder
        updates...)???

        --

        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011

          On 6/5/2011 9:42 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
          > On 05/06/2011 17:35, Andrew wrote:
          >> Hi,

          >>> I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.
          >> Nice! Well, there ya go. A Few extra Pathfinder updates since the release AND the nice revamped OS
          >> Sheets - PDF only though. For those using the htm, not much action going on.
          > so... best combination is?
          >
          > 5.17.7 executable + OOC6 data ? (to get those OS and Pathfinder
          > updates...)???

          The OOC has all that. What the 5.17.7 gives you, all the non-pathfinder fixes in the data folders,
          and any code base improvements.

          So yeah, best combo is 5.17.7 + OOC6.

          Cheers,
          .