Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 6 Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011
      Hi Folks!Andrew wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > 5.17.7 is stable enough that I use it for every day gaming. Look at the release notes, it says what
      > all is included.
      >
      > It also includes several OS improvements..
      >
      > OOC is just pure data last I checked. I could be wrong, I didn't look at what Eric threw in it.

      I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011

        On 6/5/2011 7:52 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:
        > Hi Folks!Andrew wrote:
        >
        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> 5.17.7 is stable enough that I use it for every day gaming. Look at the release notes, it says what
        >> all is included.
        >>
        >> It also includes several OS improvements..
        >>
        >> OOC is just pure data last I checked. I could be wrong, I didn't look at what Eric threw in it.
        > I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.

        Nice! Well, there ya go. A Few extra Pathfinder updates since the release AND the nice revamped OS
        Sheets - PDF only though. For those using the htm, not much action going on.
        >> Spells are revamps - Concentration now displays, Skills have a nicer look. Stat block has several
        >> improvements.
        >>
        >> Check it out and compare.
        >>
        >> Cheers,

        >>> I'm running 5.17.6
        >>>
        >>> is it better to install OOC6 or 5.17.7 (ie how stable is 5.17.7?)
        >>>
        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Saxum Caribetum
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011
          On 05/06/2011 17:35, Andrew wrote:
          > Hi,
          >

          > On 6/5/2011 7:52 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:
          >> Hi Folks!Andrew wrote:
          >>
          >>> Hi,
          >>>
          >>> 5.17.7 is stable enough that I use it for every day gaming. Look at the release notes, it says what
          >>> all is included.
          >>>
          >>> It also includes several OS improvements..
          >>>
          >>> OOC is just pure data last I checked. I could be wrong, I didn't look at what Eric threw in it.
          >> I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.
          > Nice! Well, there ya go. A Few extra Pathfinder updates since the release AND the nice revamped OS
          > Sheets - PDF only though. For those using the htm, not much action going on.

          so... best combination is?

          5.17.7 executable + OOC6 data ? (to get those OS and Pathfinder
          updates...)???

          --

          Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011

            On 6/5/2011 9:42 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
            > On 05/06/2011 17:35, Andrew wrote:
            >> Hi,

            >>> I added the base.xml and fantasy_master OSes as well.
            >> Nice! Well, there ya go. A Few extra Pathfinder updates since the release AND the nice revamped OS
            >> Sheets - PDF only though. For those using the htm, not much action going on.
            > so... best combination is?
            >
            > 5.17.7 executable + OOC6 data ? (to get those OS and Pathfinder
            > updates...)???

            The OOC has all that. What the 5.17.7 gives you, all the non-pathfinder fixes in the data folders,
            and any code base improvements.

            So yeah, best combo is 5.17.7 + OOC6.

            Cheers,
            .