Custom Pathfinder game

  • arawn.darkone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      I taking part in a custom Pathfinder game, where the normal Pathfinder Core Rulebook and the Traits Web Enhancement is used.

      Our GM told us to add 2 additional traits to our characters when we create them. I guess this is a house rule for the game.

      I am unable to figure out how to add 2 additional traits to our characters. Under traits, it shows we have 0 traits outstanding, which would be correct for a normal standard Pathfinder game. How does one increase the value to be 2 so we can choose two traits from the list of traits?

      If there is need to create a custom campaign to implement the addition of two traits, please tell me how to create the list files to achieve this.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011

        On 6/3/2011 7:32 AM, arawn.darkone wrote:
        > I taking part in a custom Pathfinder game, where the normal Pathfinder Core Rulebook and the Traits Web Enhancement is used.
        >
        > Our GM told us to add 2 additional traits to our characters when we create them. I guess this is a house rule for the game.

        I'd agree, house rules.

        > I am unable to figure out how to add 2 additional traits to our characters. Under traits, it shows we have 0 traits outstanding, which would be correct for a normal standard Pathfinder game. How does one increase the value to be 2 so we can choose two traits from the list of traits?

        Switch to the Traits tab, put 2 in the box for an additional 2. What you'll find is there is already
        an assigned "No Traits" ability, if you remove that, then you have the original 2 trait choices you
        should have.

        > If there is need to create a custom campaign to implement the addition of two traits, please tell me how to create the list files to achieve this.

        Only if you are adding NEW traits that aren't provided.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • arawn.darkone
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
          Thanx for the information. My problem is fixed.