Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] [OS] established Wiz 10/Clr 1 now channels mixed energy

  • Henk Slaaf
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
      On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 01:12, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the
      > code shows it to be set up
      > correctly.

      I recently changed the internals a bit, but that was 5.17.7 and I took care
      to ensure backwards compatibility.

      Thanks,

      Henk

    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
        On 01/06/2011 00:12, Andrew wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
        > correctly.

        zip attached
        "Harrell" is the problem, along with his PDF

        "New1" is not a problem, but is the sample trying again

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
          We have Yahoo delete attached files. Send them to Andrew directly.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          On 6/1/2011 3:36 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
          > On 01/06/2011 00:12, Andrew wrote:
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
          >> correctly.
          > zip attached
          > "Harrell" is the problem, along with his PDF
          >
          > "New1" is not a problem, but is the sample trying again
          >
          >> On 5/31/2011 2:46 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
          >>> Pathfinder RPG, PCGen 5.17.6 OOC5
          >>>
          >>> We have an established PC who's been through a few battles with PCGen...
          >>> He channels Positive Energy.
          >>> His PDF character sheet used to say so... but now the front page says he
          >>> channels negative energy, and the second page in Special Attacks lists
          >>> positive energy...
          >>> PDF Output sheet is csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
          >>> same with csheet_fantasy_std_grey.xlst
          >>>
          >>> reading the raw text PCG file, the only mention of channel energy is for
          >>> positive stuff...
          >>> Also, output as Standard, to htm files, he's positive/positive.
          >>>
          >>> We tried creating a quick scratch character Clr 1, or Clr 1/Wiz 1, but
          >>> that one comes out positive/positive in all cases.
          >>>

          >>> I can post files...

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16, 2011
            Hi Saxum,