Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] [OS] established Wiz 10/Clr 1 now channels mixed energy

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31 4:12 PM
      Hi,

      Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
      correctly.

      On 5/31/2011 2:46 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > Pathfinder RPG, PCGen 5.17.6 OOC5
      >
      > We have an established PC who's been through a few battles with PCGen...
      > He channels Positive Energy.
      > His PDF character sheet used to say so... but now the front page says he
      > channels negative energy, and the second page in Special Attacks lists
      > positive energy...
      > PDF Output sheet is csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
      > same with csheet_fantasy_std_grey.xlst
      >
      > reading the raw text PCG file, the only mention of channel energy is for
      > positive stuff...
      > Also, output as Standard, to htm files, he's positive/positive.
      >
      > We tried creating a quick scratch character Clr 1, or Clr 1/Wiz 1, but
      > that one comes out positive/positive in all cases.
      >

      > I can post files...

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
        On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 01:12, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the
        > code shows it to be set up
        > correctly.

        I recently changed the internals a bit, but that was 5.17.7 and I took care
        to ensure backwards compatibility.

        Thanks,

        Henk

      • Saxum Caribetum
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
          On 01/06/2011 00:12, Andrew wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
          > correctly.

          zip attached
          "Harrell" is the problem, along with his PDF

          "New1" is not a problem, but is the sample trying again

          --
          Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
            We have Yahoo delete attached files. Send them to Andrew directly.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)

            On 6/1/2011 3:36 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
            > On 01/06/2011 00:12, Andrew wrote:
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
            >> correctly.
            > zip attached
            > "Harrell" is the problem, along with his PDF
            >
            > "New1" is not a problem, but is the sample trying again
            >
            >> On 5/31/2011 2:46 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
            >>> Pathfinder RPG, PCGen 5.17.6 OOC5
            >>>
            >>> We have an established PC who's been through a few battles with PCGen...
            >>> He channels Positive Energy.
            >>> His PDF character sheet used to say so... but now the front page says he
            >>> channels negative energy, and the second page in Special Attacks lists
            >>> positive energy...
            >>> PDF Output sheet is csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
            >>> same with csheet_fantasy_std_grey.xlst
            >>>
            >>> reading the raw text PCG file, the only mention of channel energy is for
            >>> positive stuff...
            >>> Also, output as Standard, to htm files, he's positive/positive.
            >>>
            >>> We tried creating a quick scratch character Clr 1, or Clr 1/Wiz 1, but
            >>> that one comes out positive/positive in all cases.
            >>>

            >>> I can post files...

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 16, 2011
              Hi Saxum,