[pathfinder] [OS] established Wiz 10/Clr 1 now channels mixed energy

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2011
      Pathfinder RPG, PCGen 5.17.6 OOC5

      We have an established PC who's been through a few battles with PCGen...
      He channels Positive Energy.
      His PDF character sheet used to say so... but now the front page says he
      channels negative energy, and the second page in Special Attacks lists
      positive energy...
      PDF Output sheet is csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
      same with csheet_fantasy_std_grey.xlst

      reading the raw text PCG file, the only mention of channel energy is for
      positive stuff...
      Also, output as Standard, to htm files, he's positive/positive.

      We tried creating a quick scratch character Clr 1, or Clr 1/Wiz 1, but
      that one comes out positive/positive in all cases.

      I can post files...

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2011

        Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
        correctly.

        On 5/31/2011 2:46 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > Pathfinder RPG, PCGen 5.17.6 OOC5
        >
        > We have an established PC who's been through a few battles with PCGen...
        > He channels Positive Energy.
        > His PDF character sheet used to say so... but now the front page says he
        > channels negative energy, and the second page in Special Attacks lists
        > positive energy...
        > PDF Output sheet is csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
        > same with csheet_fantasy_std_grey.xlst
        >
        > reading the raw text PCG file, the only mention of channel energy is for
        > positive stuff...
        > Also, output as Standard, to htm files, he's positive/positive.
        >
        > We tried creating a quick scratch character Clr 1, or Clr 1/Wiz 1, but
        > that one comes out positive/positive in all cases.
        >

        > I can post files...

      • Henk Slaaf
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
          On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 01:12, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the
          > code shows it to be set up
          > correctly.

          I recently changed the internals a bit, but that was 5.17.7 and I took care
          to ensure backwards compatibility.

          Thanks,

          Henk

        • Saxum Caribetum
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
            On 01/06/2011 00:12, Andrew wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
            > correctly.

            zip attached
            "Harrell" is the problem, along with his PDF

            "New1" is not a problem, but is the sample trying again

            --
            Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

          • David R. Bender
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
              We have Yahoo delete attached files. Send them to Andrew directly.

              -- david
              Papa.DRB

              My better half and me (jpg)

              On 6/1/2011 3:36 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
              > On 01/06/2011 00:12, Andrew wrote:
              >> Hi,
              >>
              >> Send your pcg file to me, I'll look at it direct. Eye ball review of the code shows it to be set up
              >> correctly.
              > zip attached
              > "Harrell" is the problem, along with his PDF
              >
              > "New1" is not a problem, but is the sample trying again
              >
              >> On 5/31/2011 2:46 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
              >>> Pathfinder RPG, PCGen 5.17.6 OOC5
              >>>
              >>> We have an established PC who's been through a few battles with PCGen...
              >>> He channels Positive Energy.
              >>> His PDF character sheet used to say so... but now the front page says he
              >>> channels negative energy, and the second page in Special Attacks lists
              >>> positive energy...
              >>> PDF Output sheet is csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
              >>> same with csheet_fantasy_std_grey.xlst
              >>>
              >>> reading the raw text PCG file, the only mention of channel energy is for
              >>> positive stuff...
              >>> Also, output as Standard, to htm files, he's positive/positive.
              >>>
              >>> We tried creating a quick scratch character Clr 1, or Clr 1/Wiz 1, but
              >>> that one comes out positive/positive in all cases.
              >>>

              >>> I can post files...

            • Martijn Verburg
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 16, 2011
                Hi Saxum,