[pathfinder] cleric's prepared spell fails on load, if prepare non-standard spell from Domain listDom

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Pathfinder RPG, 5.17.6 OOC 5

      I created a Cleric (of Sarenrae) and added the Fire Domain.

      I created a prepared list, and I was offered "Burning Hands [Fire]" as
      the Domain spell.
      Saved the character, closed and re-loaded.

      Error during load "Warning: Could not find spell Burning Hands in
      PCClass Cleric" -- true (sort of) but the wrong test, as it is a granted
      spell from the Domain.

      Looking again at the now loaded character, her only has his non-Domain
      spells prepared, but "Burning Hands [Fire]" is again in the list of
      available spells.

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2011