Re: [pcgen] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lobobrowser.html.

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2011

      Would you be using the Java 7 early access release by any chance?

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

    • xtremegamer33
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2011
        Yea that and some bad ideas on my part on messing with Java made it a pain to uninstall. (Had to do it manually :D) But I somehow fixed it and reinstalled the latest stable version of 6, which got it working. Thanks for pointing me in a good direction!

> [...]
        > > pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.forceRefresh(Unknown Source) at
        > > pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.setPc(Unknown Source) at
        > > pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.setPc(Unknown Source) at
        > > pcgen.gui.CharacterInfo$PcSetter.finished(Unknown Source) at
        > > pcgen.util.SwingWorker$1.run(Unknown Source) at
        > > java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at
        > > java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at
        > > pcgen.gui.PCGen_Frame1$WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
        > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
        > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown
        > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
        > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
        > > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
        > > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 5 , May 27, 2011

          Good to hear.

          BTW: We are looking at Java 7 compatibility as part of the work n the
          new user interface.

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 28/05/2011 6:29 AM xtremegamer33 wrote