Re: [pcgen] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lobobrowser.html.

    Message 1 of 5 , May 26 11:47 PM

      As Johnny 5 would say "More Info"

      What Version? [5.16.4, 5.17.6, other version?]
      What Gamemode? [Pathfinder, 35e, 3e, MSRD, other?]
      What Data Sets were loaded or Basic Screen Choice?
      What Java version? (Sun Java 1.5, Java 6, Java 7)
      Steps to reproduce? [Select Race, Class, etc.)

      Thanks,

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26 11:52 PM

        Would you be using the Java 7 early access release by any chance?

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

      • xtremegamer33
        Message 3 of 5 , May 27 1:29 PM
          Yea that and some bad ideas on my part on messing with Java made it a pain to uninstall. (Had to do it manually :D) But I somehow fixed it and reinstalled the latest stable version of 6, which got it working. Thanks for pointing me in a good direction!

> [...]
          > > pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.forceRefresh(Unknown Source) at
          > > pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.setPc(Unknown Source) at
          > > pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.setPc(Unknown Source) at
          > > pcgen.gui.CharacterInfo$PcSetter.finished(Unknown Source) at
          > > pcgen.util.SwingWorker$1.run(Unknown Source) at
          > > java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at
          > > java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at
          > > pcgen.gui.PCGen_Frame1$WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
          > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
          > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown
          > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
          > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
          > > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
          > > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 5 , May 27 3:16 PM

            Good to hear.

            BTW: We are looking at Java 7 compatibility as part of the work n the
            new user interface.

            Cheers,
            James.

            On 28/05/2011 6:29 AM xtremegamer33 wrote