java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lobobrowser.html.

  • xtremegamer33
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2011
      I am getting this error whenever I go to the race tab, no races show up
      in said tab.
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
      org.lobobrowser.html.domimpl.HTMLDocumentImpl at
      org.lobobrowser.html.parser.DocumentBuilderImpl.createDocument(DocumentB\
      uilderImpl.java:143) at
      org.lobobrowser.html.parser.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImp\
      l.java:97) at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.updateCharacterInfo(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.forceRefresh(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.setSheet(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.CharacterSheetSelectionPanel.buildCombo(Unknown Source)
      at pcgen.gui.tabs.CharacterSheetSelectionPanel.initComponents(Unknown
      Source) at pcgen.gui.tabs.CharacterSheetSelectionPanel.<init>(Unknown
      Source) at pcgen.gui.tabs.SelectPanel.initComponents(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.SelectPanel.<init>(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.initComponents(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.access$000(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet$1.run(Unknown Source) at
      java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at
      java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.PCGen_Frame1$WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
      Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
      Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown
      Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
      Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown
      Source)java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
      org.lobobrowser.html.domimpl.HTMLDocumentImpl at
      org.lobobrowser.html.parser.DocumentBuilderImpl.createDocument(DocumentB\
      uilderImpl.java:143) at
      org.lobobrowser.html.parser.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImp\
      l.java:97) at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.updateCharacterInfo(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.forceRefresh(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.setPc(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.setPc(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.gui.CharacterInfo$PcSetter.finished(Unknown Source) at
      pcgen.util.SwingWorker$1.run(Unknown Source) at

      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2011

        As Johnny 5 would say "More Info"

        What Version? [5.16.4, 5.17.6, other version?]
        What Gamemode? [Pathfinder, 35e, 3e, MSRD, other?]
        What Data Sets were loaded or Basic Screen Choice?
        What Java version? (Sun Java 1.5, Java 6, Java 7)
        Steps to reproduce? [Select Race, Class, etc.)

        Thanks,

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2011

          Would you be using the Java 7 early access release by any chance?

          Cheers,
          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code SB

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2011
            Yea that and some bad ideas on my part on messing with Java made it a pain to uninstall. (Had to do it manually :D) But I somehow fixed it and reinstalled the latest stable version of 6, which got it working. Thanks for pointing me in a good direction!

> [...]
            > > pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.forceRefresh(Unknown Source) at
            > > pcgen.gui.tabs.BaseCharacterInfoTab.setPc(Unknown Source) at
            > > pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoCharacterSheet.setPc(Unknown Source) at
            > > pcgen.gui.CharacterInfo$PcSetter.finished(Unknown Source) at
            > > pcgen.util.SwingWorker$1.run(Unknown Source) at
            > > java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at
            > > java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at
            > > pcgen.gui.PCGen_Frame1$WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
            > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
            > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown
            > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
            > > Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
            > > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at
            > > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 5 , May 27, 2011

              Good to hear.

              BTW: We are looking at Java 7 compatibility as part of the work n the
              new user interface.

              Cheers,
              James.

              On 28/05/2011 6:29 AM xtremegamer33 wrote