Re: [pcgen] Street Performer (PF APG Error)

    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2011

      I fixed ALL the bard items. You'll have to grab the update or wait till I put out the next PF OOC
      release.

      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/core_rulebook/pfcr_abilities_class.lst?revision=14914

      replace the changed file in your set to test.

      On 5/6/2011 12:56 PM, Ragabash Moon wrote:
      > Ah also noticed it does the same with Sandman... you keep Inspire Courage but still get its' replacement.
      >

      > 'Take my love, take my land, I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the Black, tell them I ain't comin' back, burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be, since I've found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me." -- Joss Whedon, Ballad of Serenity
      >
      > RagabashMoon@...

    • Ragabash Moon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2011
        Cool, pretty sure I know how to overwrite the data, thanks. :)