Re: [pcgen] Arcana Unearthed Datasets

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 8:09 AM
      Let me clean this up:

      5.8 or lower - Using the PrettyLST write up to bring 5.12 to 5.14 *Should* get most of the
      Conversion issues; HOWEVER, you will need to clean up a few things by hand as the converter doesn't
      always know what was intended. If in doubt, there was a flag to bring items to 5.10 in PrettyLST,
      but you'll have to look at the PrettyLST documentation for that.

      Once you're up to 5.14 standards, you may use the in-built converter in PCGen 5.16.4 to upgrade your
      set to 5.16 standards.

      Cheers,